President of Federalimentare
Luigi Scordamaglia is CEO of INALCA S.p.A. (Cremoni Group). He graduated in Veterinary Science at the University of Perugia (mark: 110/110 cum Laude), and in 1993 completed his Ph.D. From 2009 to 2010: post-graduate course in Corporate Finance and Management Control at the Faculty of Economy – University of Modena.
- President of Federalimentare, the Federation representing, through its 15 branch associations, every sector of the Italian Food and Drink Industry.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the ITALIAN TRADE PROMOTION AGENCY (ITA).
- Executive Vice President of ASSOCARNI (Italian Meat Industry Association).
- Vice President of IMS (International Meat Secretariat).
- Member of the Technical Board for Internationalization in Confindustria